Much acclaimed and much used, being continually updated. Many boaters won’t boat without it, regular mentions in ‘Waterways World’, N.A.B.O. newsletter and others ensure it is a steady seller.
‘2018 Edition now available’
Copies are available at a cost of £4.50 (including postage to UK addresses)
- From the Welcome Boat in Aylesbury Basin
- IWA Sales at www.iwashop.com
- Or by post from:
Tel. 01494 783453
Cheques for £4.50 payable to IWA Sales.
If you have any information on new laundrettes opening or one that may have closed please let us know so we can keep the list up to date as possible.
Please email your information to: email@example.com
Oxford Canal. The Wharf at Bridge 190, OX17 3BP has 2 coin operated washing machines (£5 in 18) & 2 dryers (£2 for 40 mins in 18) using £2, £1, 50p, 20p & 10p coins. Tel 01869 338483. Open Mon –Sat 0830 -1700 & Sun 0900- 1530. (Closed Sun Nov-Apr) SS. 18
Grand Union Canal.
(2) 24/7 Launderette. Automatic Kiosk L consisting of 2 washing machines 18kg & 8kg (detergent provided) & 1 dryer 18kg using cards or coins. Outside Morrisons, Old Warwick Rd, CV31 3NU. Near Myton Rd Footbridge No.42. SS. 18
(2) 24/7 Launderette. Automatic Kiosk L consisting of 2 washing machines 18kg & 8kg (detergent provided) & 1 dryer 18kg using cards or coins. At Texaco Garage by Lock 15 of Wolverhampton Flight. SS. 18
(3) River Trent. Moor on County Hall steps and cross Trent Bridge. Wash & Go is on the left almost immediately to north of the bridge at 288 Arkwright Street, Nottingham, NG2 2GR. Tel. 0115 986 8566. Open Mon-Sat 0800-1700. SW only. 18
Chesterfield Canal. Poppy’s Laundrette is now closed.