Scroll to top
- Do not climb or travel on the roof- it is potentially very dangerous.
- Do not walk along the gunwales whilst the boat is in motion.
- Do not stick ANY part of your anatomy- including head, arms and legs – outside the profile of the boat.
- Do not tow or be towed by any other boat.
- NO SMOKING inside the boat.
- Non- swimmers and all children should wear the life jackets provided.
- In the event of a breakdown or accident telephone Aylesbury Canal Society for advice and instruction.
- All crew names must be recorded on the Catalina acceptance certificate. No additional crew are permitted to be carried.
- Boat must be locked if left unattended.
- Slow down whilst passing moored boats, bridges and anglers. Create NO breaking wash.
- Watch out for over hanging vegetation try to avoid branches scratching your crew members and the boat.
- Be careful using the mooring lines, pins and hammer.
- When using the galley clear up any spillages and remember the hot water can be very HOT.