|£70 a day excl.VAT|
|From 9:00am for 24 hours (no allowance made for late entry)
Dust free sanding system included (Discs used have to be paid for)
- Electricity is metered in the dock stores and will be charged at 20p. per
- Heating will be charged at £1.00 an hour – meter stops when workshop reaches the desired temperature.
- A deposit of £200 is required to confirm a booking. Non returnable and non transferable if booking is cancelled with less than 28 days notice.
This is a far more comfortable facility than the average lightweight cover or shed.
It is fully protected from sun and rain, well lit and if required has “Still Air” heating by central heating radiators.
The indoor temperature controlled and ventilated wet dock is over 72 ft long and will accommodate a boat with an air draught of up to 2.2 m, beneath the automatic folding door.
Metered single and 3-phase electric outlets are provided in each dock along with user-managed central heating, fan and light-level controls.
The essential equipment such as sanding machines with dust extraction are included as part of the docks hire charges.
Dock users are also provided with separate toilet and shower facilities and a rest room with equipment for coffee and light meals away from the working space.
If you are interested and want to book or view the facility please complete the brief form and email it back to the society and you should be contacted within 4 working days.
Terms and Conditions
- All booked days to be paid for unless the space can be filled.
- In the event that a Boat Owner is not ready to vacate the Dock by 9:00am on the last booked day of use, the Society reserves the right to make an overstay penalty of £200 a day, or part thereof – which may be used to compensate those held up.